Your Invitation to the Parish Council Meeting 7th July 2020 at 1930hrs via ZOOM
Planning Meeting of the 7th July 2020 is Cancelled
Your Invitation to the Parish Council Meeting 2nd June 2020 at 1930hrs via Zoom
Your Invitation to the Planing Meeting on the 2nd June 2020 at 1900hrs via Zoom
Planning Meeting of the 5th May 2020 is CANCELLED
Suffolk Community Transport
Do you find it difficult to get to college, to the shops, medical appointments or to visit your friends and family in the county?
Suffolk County Council is working in partnership with Suffolk Community Transport Operators to help by Connecting Communities.
- the 97 runs between Shotley Bristol Arms and Ipswich via Chelmondiston (Monday - Saturday)
- the 202 runs between Shotley Marina and Ipswich via Chelmondiston (Sunday only)
- the first 97 towards Ipswich leaves Chelmondiston at 07:38 - buses approx' every 90mins
- the final 97 departure from Ipswich Cattle Market is at 18:30
Free Travel Bus Pass
Suffolk has adopted the National Scheme under which free travel applies, for those who are elgible, between 09:30 and 23:00 on Monday to Friday, and all day Weekends and Public Holidays. Bus passes are issued by Suffolk County Council to those of pensionable age, or with a sight or other eligible disability - call 0845 600 0659 for more information.
This passenger ferry (Summer only) links Harwich, Felixstowe and Shotley. Details and timetables can be found on their website. Tel: 0791 991 1440.
Main line trains run to London and Norwich from:
- Ipswich, Burrell Road, IP2 8AL - tel: 0845 600 7245, and ...
- Manningtree, Station Approach, CO11 2HH
There are additional branch line trains from:
- Ipswich to Felixstowe, Lowestoft, Cambridge, Peterborough and beyond, and...
- Manningtree to Harwich
For the National Rail website click this link.